The Code of Ethics :
Our code of ethics is a regulatory enactment that is aimed at outlining terms of engagement and procedures that will guide members and the association on day to day basis. Every member is obligated to comply with the code of ethics and act within its bounds for mutual benefit amongst members and actualization of its objectives .
Below are the terms as specified
- New membership shall be obtained through committee vetting attended only by the sitting fully paid up members, any new membership will be accepted subject to payment of subscription fees in areas backdated to the start of the association. New members will only be recommended by Members who have been registered with the Association for more than 1 Year.
- Members to abide by the approved standard operating tariff.
- Members must maintain a high standard of professionalism where information and discussions are permitted only between the confirmed members.
- Members are not allowed to transact any business with non-member agents at any level without prior authority from the paid-up confirmed members.
- Members to uphold the good reputation of the organization by ensuring that members maintain the highest standards of service and value addition to stakeholders.
- Members shall continuously recommend certain standards which the Kenya Revenue Authority and Kenya Maritime Authority might consider during determination of considering new licenses/entries.
- Members should endeavor to instill a spirit of unity and loyalty amongst the members of the association and associate with other members at the scheduled meetings without prejudice, malice or favor.